Re: Stopped receiving battle pass rewards

by GibBlues

Original Post

Stopped receiving battle pass rewards

★★ Novice

I stopped receiving battle pass rewards. I thought perhaps the game files or cache might be corrupt so I’ve deleted the game and re-installed it and I’ve cleared the game files. Nothing has changed, I’ve been level 110 for a week or so, any ideas how I can fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Are you on Level 110 now and wondering why you aren't getting more now, or you missed some rewards in the past?

After 110 and getting the reactive skin, you shouldn't be getting any more rewards from the BP, until the next one is released.

Message 2 of 5 (430 Views)

★★ Novice
@ThomasMc2595 I understand that there are a maximum number of rewards per level and that after reaching BP level 110, one will not receive any other rewards.

What I am saying is, for example, I do not have Pathfinder’s “The Kneeslapper”, which I should have received at or around BP level 13. At some point I stopped receiving at BP rewards and once that happened I haven’t received any of the BP rewards.
Message 3 of 5 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

I understand that there are a maximum number of rewards per level and that after reaching BP level 110, one will not receive any other rewards.

What I am saying is, for example, I do not have Pathfinder’s “The Kneeslapper”, which I should have received at or around BP level 13. At some point I stopped receiving all BP rewards and once that happened I haven’t received any of the BP rewards.

Anyone???

Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Update to my issue. It appears that I also do not receive Apex packs. Is anyone else experiencing this. Is this something I can fix or does EA need to fix this. At this rate I will never get an heirloom for any character. 

Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)