Re: Stop the hackers!!

by vettalec

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone! 

There is no naming and shaming on the forums and can we please stop with the talks about moderation/rules, if you think that someone is braking the rules on AHQ please use the report function on AHQ and we will take a look.

We are all gamers here and we do take cheating seriously, all of the reports do get sent to a dedicated team. 

For any suspect cheaters or abuse in the game please use this link to see how to report players: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Atic 

Message 21 of 22 (261 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Although cheating may not be a criminal offence, it does violate the EA user agreement.  Under section 2 it states: You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract or otherwise use source code or other data from EA services, unless expressly authorised by EA or permitted by law.  ( How do hackers write code, reverse engineer the game code)  Under section 6 it states: When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:  Use or distribute unauthorised software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.

I agree that there are very good players out there.  Some who play only to defeat the hackers.  But one shot hero's has to go.  Shooting through walls has to go.  Taking no damage has to go.

I see one of two things happening if EA/DICE does little to nothing on curbing this problem.  1) the game will eventually die out like most other FPSs.  2) everyone will start to hack just to keep up.

I myself will never download a hack, honestly not just because it is immoral but also, my gaming rig is epic and i will not download anything to it that may cause harm to my system.  It is used only for gaming and very little interwebs use.

Lastly, i only post here because i truly love this game.  I rarely post in forums.  Please EA, keep this game alive!

Message 22 of 22 (232 Views)