Re: Stop giving them money.....

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Stop giving them money.....

★★★ Newbie

Why is EA and SWTOR so bad at customer service? All ya get are copy/pasted crap responses and no help. I was a HAPPY and ACTIVELY RECRUITING customer dropping not just my sub but more on cartel coins etc. Unlike Blizzard who would have fixed this to keep a customer ,  All i got was auto-responses from obviously lazy people.  So i know im just 2 person and i dont matter but I really hope others like me will stop giving these people money. They dont deserve it.

Message 1 of 6 (564 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @F8L3RROR.

If you let us know the issue you are having then we can try to assist you as best we can. The more info we have the better we can help.

If you are having an account based issue that requires support then please take a look at this help article on how to speak with SWTOR support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recruited a NON Mmorpg player to the game and got him to sub 2 days after, and the sad copy/paste ingame admins wont fix my account to reflect it and give me the WELL deserved  RAF credit. Blizzard would have just fixed it instead of losing a very content customer. Just got Legendary player status for nothing :/

Message 3 of 6 (512 Views)

Community Manager

As I said above @F8L3RROR, we are unable to support issues such as this on AHQ. You will need to reach out to the support team by following the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hear you ... every time I try to get support i get told sorry you are not a subscriber so you cant make a ticket in game and you sure can't talk to us on the phone.  So they take my money on the cartel market and I dont get what I paid for and the only way to get it taken care of is to give them more money.  EA is Greedy beyond belief.

Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Hascler 

What is your issue, can tell then if it is something able to be sorted by swtor support

if for example you purchased something on the cartel market and accidentally deleted it, then an email to support@swtor.com detailing the issue should suffice

anyone can call swtor support with an account issue for example, you do not need to be a subscriber

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)