Stolen account

by Rau750

Original Post

Stolen account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,
I have a security problem, because my swgoh account was stolen.
two days ago in my account (ally code <removed>) i am seeing that my nickname changed to galba.

Now, if i enter in the game with my email (that had linked my ally code 865-196-653) I am looking an swgoh account with level 6 and I can not do anything in my real account.

I followed the steps of the advisers of Ea and put more protection to the mail I use for the game but I need my account return in my email.

Could you please help me with this problem?
Any support online @CG_MindTricks or somebody
Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: Stolen account

Community Manager
Hi @Rau750,

I'm afraid we can't help with this from the forum. You'll need to get back in touch with the support team and provide some valid proof of purchase. They can talk you through that. Use the steps in this thread to send in a ticket from your account: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/td-...

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)