Stolen Account

by russiansvoloch

Original Post

Stolen Account

★★★ Newbie

When I arrived after a workout I download a game, then I got out the window "after changing login password" I could not enter, mail a letter does not come, I do not know what to do.

Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Re: Stolen Account

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RussianSvoloch

For anyone who has doubts about the account Origin just do this step to be sure the account is still yours, click HERE.

If this does not resolve the issue, create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

-then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed,entering the name on the search bar to the right,if it's an account issue select Origin
-on the next page you will see a bunch of articles.
-scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.
-click this and you choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue.
-you will then have your options available, a Live Chat with an advisor or a callback.

Greetings

@yahel_1

I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't fixit with it if it ain't broken!""

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)