Re: Stillus scrolling problem on android Tablets

by Descento

Original Post

Stillus scrolling problem on android Tablets

★ Novice

After the last game update, iam experiencing scrolling problem within the game using a Stillus / e-pen. I can only scroll with fingers now. This problem is on numerous android Tablets:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6+, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

Message 1 of 6 (686 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Descento

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to see if that helps with the scrolling issue? There's a few outlined here if not: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi Lanna.

I gave tried everything - stillus scrolling is not working on multiple devices any more (they used to). 

Could you try on your end? 

Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Descento,

I don't have the means to do this as a Community Manager but If you've run through the troubleshooting steps then it might be a bug. Can you make a bug report please on our SWGOH bug board and include what steps you've tried please? If there's a way to display the issue also like a screenshot or clip, that would help.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (609 Views)

★ Novice

Lanna, with all due respect, i am not your tester, i am a paying customer.  So far i have spent $10+ thousands of dollars on your game. If you keep neglecting the bugs, i will just stop playing / spending money and go elsewhere.  

Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Descento,

I get where you're coming from but that doesn't change my ability to be able to help on this one outside of recommending the troubleshooting guide I shared above. I can point you to the bug report board though if you'd like to report a bug: SWGOH Bug Report Board. The bug board is actively monitored by testers.

I know that's not what you were hoping to hear. Sorry I can't do more for you. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 6 (602 Views)