Still a resolution problem after initial install. Lazy devs.

by MitchMcLooney

Original Post

Still a resolution problem after initial install. Lazy devs.

★★★ Novice

It has been years since launch and, coming back to try the game again and re-subscribing, I notice I am faced with the old "change my resolution" problem.

How has this never been addressed? Yes, I know how to work around the problem.. changing to windowed mode, then adjusting the resolution, then changing back to full screen. That's not the question. What I want to know is how you can justify offering a subscription to this game, offer new up and coming expansion/updates, but can't seem to pull your head out of your "hutt" to fix this.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to come back to this game, I am faced with some example of lazy development. Lazy upkeep. Lazy, lazy, LAZY!

You do the Star Wars name a disservice. If not for my love of the story and fandom of the genera, I would never come back. It's quite "dark" of you to use that against us fans of Lucas' story.

FIX YOUR *BOBA FETT* GAME!

Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)

Re: Still a resolution problem after initial install. Lazy devs.

Champion (Retired)

I'm not sure what your issue is from what you've described. You can change your resolution by going to settings->graphics. Are you upset it doesn't auto-detect the resolution you want it to be in? 

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

As enjoyable as the gripe is comparable to my kids when young, I don't care about flowers and rainbows.

Where are your logs if this is a problem that you would like fixed, or assistance as it would be difficult for anyone to constructively either correct an issue or assist with an issue if you do not take the time to better clarify the exact issue at hand.

HK-51: "Conjecture: Master; Meatbag said they could fix stuff so we should totally ignore that they have more then likely got more then 1 screen and have completely balls'd up their pc's settings"

Excuse me one moment...

Spoiler

(*"HK you will get me into trouble, this is why I have to use 2V-R8 as not only does even he know, that it is likely this 'To*l' has not set their Windows Resolution to the correct 'Natives' for their screens but have more then likely forgotten to  do the screen orientations as well, to then repeat the process for their Video Card Software ignoring any screen oversizing, and then the games Client_settings.cfg file; Plus ultimately as a protocol droid he's less offensive pointing out that even cheap and cr*py - Monitor EDID Override issues have nothing to do with the game.")

HK-51: "Statement: There is nothing to discuss at the present time, master. We should resume deleting troublemakers."

Message 3 of 4 (490 Views)

Hero

Also keep in mind that you're talking to the community here, not the developers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (475 Views)