Still Can't Watch Ads to Get Gems

by AphidOfDeath

Original Post

Still Can't Watch Ads to Get Gems

★★ Guide

Before the update, I did not have the option to watch ads to get gems.

After the update, I can see where it says that I can watch ads to get gems, but it is not enabled and there is a little blurb that informs me that I should check back later.

Message 1 of 7 (7,332 Views)

Re: Still Can't Watch Ads to Get Gems

★★ Pro

Still? That's brutal.

What device are you using?

Message 2 of 7 (7,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Identical issue. I'm on Samsung S4.

Max gems I can get is about 10-30 per day. A free 30 for leaving my phone to stream would be great.

Message 3 of 7 (7,256 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, @GrinningRuiner, I suppose adding in a bit of info would help. Large smile  iPad2 is the sole device I've been using.  Checked just a little bit ago, and still unable to collect gems.  I first learned that some people had a gems options by watching Zack Scott's videos.  To hear that you've been using multiple and older devices to multiply collect makes me a defeatist panda. Devil

Message 4 of 7 (7,247 Views)

★★ Pro

AphidOfDeath wrote:

Yes, @GrinningRuiner, I suppose adding in a bit of info would help. Large smile  iPad2 is the sole device I've been using.  Checked just a little bit ago, and still unable to collect gems.  I first learned that some people had a gems options by watching Zack Scott's videos.  To hear that you've been using multiple and older devices to multiply collect makes me a defeatist panda. Devil

I think that is your issue.

Some devices are too old to play ads (who knows why?!?).

I have an iPad mini that won't play ads either.

For iOS devices, I think you need an iPhone 5 or newer, an iPad 3 or newer, and an iPad Mini 2 or newer.

Message 5 of 7 (7,240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There's no issue with the ads they now spam me on PVZ2 (which I've since stopped playing) so I don't see why there would be an issue with the Heroes ads on my S4.

Doesn't make sense and leaves the game really unbalanced between players.

No wonder I see people hitting me with 4 zucchini's and 2 cornucopia in a row.

Message 6 of 7 (7,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think that's the problem. The same gem issue occurs to me even though I play on an iphone 6s and an ipad air.

Message 7 of 7 (6,006 Views)