Steering wheel compatibility

by BJoeled

Original Post

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

[ Edited ]

"un pre-ordered" ? sounds funny that does. Then I supose that I could say that I un pre decided  to buy it ??

You could hold your keyboard in your hands and turn it like a wheel while you race ??

Message 61 of 284 (2,708 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How its possibel, we want play this game, we wait lot of time when i start playing this game i need to use keyboard -.-
I think i will refund this game, i love nfs, but if i dont play with wheel controler e dont want play this game

Message 62 of 284 (2,637 Views)

Re: Logitech G29 on PS4 - Need for Speed Payback

★★★★★ Newbie

I purchased NFS 20 deluxe edition on PC which allow me get earlier access. I just tries G29, it's not work on PC and this game just have 18 GB with a really boring story. Because of the "high  cost"(which just a 18GB game), they create a "card system" which may cost player tons of money.

Message 63 of 284 (7,622 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Btw, when I open control setting in this game on PC platform, it only shown the settings for controller and keyboard(wheel already plugged in).

Message 64 of 284 (7,617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is no steering wheel support at this time for any platform.....Trust me ...a lot of unhappy campers at this time!

Message 65 of 284 (7,606 Views)

Re: Can't find option to change to steering wheel

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ya no go on the wheel EA decided to make a driving/racing game with no wheel support across all platforms.....FACE PALM

Message 66 of 284 (2,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Was going to buy this as I expected steering wheel support would be added this time. It is really disappointing that EA developers do not seem to have the skills to add wheel support. All racing games should have steering wheel support. I have a Logitech wheel and the best game for wheel support o have used is F1 2016; As a driver in real life this game is ultra realistic. Come on EA offer a couple of the Codemasters developers a contract to sort it out.

Conclusion; no wheel, no buy 🙁

Oh and there has been quite a few posts about this issue and not one comment from EA, perhaps they have been trying to sort it out, but that shouldn’t prevent them from updating their customers. With this kind of poor customer service I’ll be very careful in respect of buying any game off them. Very poor.
Message 67 of 284 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Novice

they say it will be fix soon and take it easy but i dont belive them when they relese a game like this

Message 68 of 284 (3,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No wheel support is confirmed. Poor decision to launch the game without wheel support.

I have already refunded my game. Looks like ill be buying something other than trash nfs. 

NEXT.  

Message 69 of 284 (3,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA say dont will put wheel support? OMG serious EA?

Message 70 of 284 (2,976 Views)