Steering wheel compatibility

by BJoeled

Original Post

Re: Wheel Support for Need for Speed Payback

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue, but for the ps4. Looked at the compatibility wiki page for the G29. I saw like 8 need for speed gamea support wheels. So I bought it. Big mistake, I will never play this game with a controller. This is what I get for buying a game without confirming compatibility. EA please make are wheels compatible.
Message 131 of 284 (1,551 Views)

Re: Hm ¬¬

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Who exactly are you, that we the rest of paying customers should not be heard?
What you mean "golden age"?
I played need for speed since 90s and there was never a simulator version or that view from any version. So what you talking about?
Need for speed form very beginning in 94 release had copied other arcade games as inspiration and it always remained in arcade version even with new engines physics and different need for speed version .
Name a simulator game from the one in steam, which need for speed series can compete with.
Message 132 of 284 (1,520 Views)

Fail again and again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

You've never played Need for Speed root, never! All the Need for Speed since 1994 until 2001 have a cockpit vision.

Message 133 of 284 (1,641 Views)

Re: Fail again and again

★★★★★ Novice

When do they fix this, or do i need to bring it back?

Any response from EA?

Message 134 of 284 (1,591 Views)

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My steering wheel is also unsupported but I can use it after the setting!!

First I was disappointed but I didn't want to bring back the shop the NFS payback game.

I searched on the net and I found the emulation solution: http://www.x360ce.com/default.aspx

I created video from the installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giSJWzSHf3o

I hope it helps.

Message 135 of 284 (1,546 Views)

Re: Fail again and again

★ Guide

Paying customers are still waiting for them to fix this in Rivals.

NEVER HAPPENED!

Now I'm watching them do it again.

Better get the refund if you can!

Message 136 of 284 (1,493 Views)

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

★★ Novice

Thanks!!! Very good tips! It works!!!! Every thing but Forcefeedback!

Do FFB work for you in this game?

Message 137 of 284 (1,525 Views)

BRING STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT!!!

★★★ Newbie

Bring steering wheel support for need for speed payback

Message 138 of 284 (1,139 Views)

Steering wheel compatibility

★★ Novice

I can't believe I actually bought this game thinking I could use my steering wheel with it. WTF was I thinking?!? I can't believe I actually spent money on this game. How do I get a refund if I can't return it to the store, I bought it at EB Games.

Message 139 of 284 (1,370 Views)

Re: NFS PAYBACK A JOKE? NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT?!?!

★★★★★ Novice

Is there any reaction from the EA front, updates, not the first time they did not get a good title on release date. Rushed to market console title on PC.

Message 140 of 284 (1,441 Views)