Steering wheel compatibility

by BJoeled

Original Post

Re: NFS PAYBACK A JOKE? NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT?!?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Andy wrote:

Hey all,

We're listening to your feedback and to make it easier to track we're starting to merge all feedback about wheel support in this thread. I've also stickied it.

Cheers,

- Andy -

I'm glad you are "Listening to our feedback". Just like you said you said you "listened to feedback" from the previous game in the press releases for Payback. Obviously you didn't. NFS 2015 got so many complaints about steering wheels you released a patch MONTHS after release and only for PC. You don't "listen to our feedback". I hope you give these people what they want. On ALL platforms.  At this point, for me, I wont buy your game. Period.

**Edit** And this isn't a surprise to you either. The purposeful silence about wheel support all the way to release date despite all the inquiries since it was announced was calculated to get people to buy the game anyway. 

Message 91 of 284 (3,220 Views)

Re: Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can someone help me to run my g29 in NFS Payback, please?

Message 92 of 284 (3,220 Views)

Why driving force gt is not supports in NFS payback ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

please do something about this case . A lot of people had Pc steering wheel . But it can't work in this game ... Or I must to buy G29 or G27 ?  Other games like project car have support a lot of brand . I'm so disappointed  Frown

Message 93 of 284 (2,762 Views)

Re: NFS PAYBACK A JOKE? NO STEERING WHEEL SUPPORT?!?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I did not buy it either, only do it once they added wheel support. otherwise, they kinda improved on a lot on things. You started races like you should (not midways), nice story... at least from what i can tell from the 10 hours.

Message 94 of 284 (3,149 Views)

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game. Was really looking forward to a nice evening with my new steering wheel and this game. HOW THE F*** CAN YOU CRAFT A CARGAME WITHOUT ADDING STEERING WHEEL???????????? I will return the game and if i cant return the game i will run over it with my car........ F U EA

Message 95 of 284 (3,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just dont get it. I mean, they actually improved NfS2015 a lot over the course of the next year and stuff, by adding things that should had been included from the start, but okay. And now: a new NfS and some of the stuff the community wanted, and that was added in the last game, is just cut out? Thats happening very often with EA games.

And i bet with you, underground 3 is only happening once EA is in financial trouble. Hope Wheel support will be added this week, so i can buy the game.

Message 96 of 284 (3,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play nfs payback with my steering wheel trustmaster t80. And it works fine
Message 97 of 284 (3,005 Views)

★ Novice

@AndreyShulzh

Thank you man.

Do you know how resolve the problem for accelerator pedal who is not enought strong instead key? (brake too)

it's my only one problem to play great :/

Message 98 of 284 (2,983 Views)

Need for Speed Steering Wheel support PS4

★★★ Newbie
Last few NFS titles have had no wheel support on PS4, why aren't developers showing any interest in changing this, we fork out 100's of pounds for a decent steering wheel, I won't be buying another NFS game until wheel support is added, it wasn't an issue with PS3, also with Virtual Reality progressing makes the wheel support even more essential, please let us know if NFS Payback is going to be compatible with G29
Message 99 of 284 (3,114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have thurmaster t150 and i cant play with wheel -.-

Message 100 of 284 (3,218 Views)