Re: Non-existent steering sensitivity adjustment

by sp1r1tOfthOr

Original Post

Re: No steering wheel option?

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, thanks! As I mentioned I already had the x360ce set up previously, but the problem is that if I enable in the Advanced tab the Pass Through force feedback, then the game doesn't load anymore.

Instead if I use in the Force Feedback tab the PeriodicSine ffb, thew game is playable but the wheel motion and feedback is not realistic.

So the only choice for me would be to buy this expensive device https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/ , but I am not sure if my PC would see my Thrustmaster wheel as a Logitech. Anyway this device is way more expensive than the game. And all this trouble because they were not able to make the Thrustmaster wheel compatible with the PC as they did it in NFS 2015 or The Run. 

Message 271 of 284 (3,034 Views)

Re: No steering wheel option?

★★★★★ Novice

One more thing! Why is this set as Solved if I search on Google or if I save it as a bookmark? I bet EA set it as Solved.

It is UNSOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNSOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 272 of 284 (3,001 Views)

Re: Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support?

★★★ Novice
I agree. There is no additional cost to add wheel support in the current games as they have done in their previous NSF. How come PS4, Xbox and others can do it.. what is EA afraid off ?!
Message 273 of 284 (2,943 Views)

★★★ Novice
EA no longer add support for any wheels in their recent games. There are somehow afraid to so I stop purchasing anything from EA.
Message 274 of 284 (2,942 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
In NFS 2015 they added and is the very best I ever played. But why they didn't add on Payback? Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 275 of 284 (2,921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to play this, after buying it a year ago at release. Nearly got knocked down my chair when I found out.

I've been already playing/buying the very first NFS ever in the 90s. Never got ripped off that way yet! Wow, I'm really impressed, pheeew...

When do I get my 60 bucks back, EA? I won't play this junk without my T500RS, lol. What the hell were you thinking? I bet even BF5 has steering wheel support for driving the Kubelwagen for god sakes. Gotta check when I cooled down. -.-

How hard can it be writing a generic (cheap whatever) DirectX controller driver to support an X-axies, Y-axies and some darn buttons? So lame, Christ! Even if you must scrap the FF due to astronomical development cost (eventhough that's lame enough).

Message 276 of 284 (2,805 Views)

Re: Steering Wheel G29 - NFS Payback For NãoPS4

★★★ Novice

Honestly that is fine for ppl that prefer logitech wheels but I dont and they should have Thrustmaster and Fanatec.

I cant believe they didnt put thrustmaster wheels on here as I own a t300rs gt and find it to be really a great wheel.

That isnt the point though, What racing game DOESNT SUPPORT WHEELS?

I have been playing these games since 3d0 and now I aM A pc GUY MAINLY AND USUALLY STICK TO Iracing for my fix as it is clearly imo the best sim (off -topic)

I Buy all racing games but I will never ever buy another EA game that doesntg supoort a wheel if it is a racing game ... I am disgusted with companies that are out for A CASH GRAB AND HAVE NO PASSION AS ANY RACING ETHUSIAST DEVELOPERS WOULD SUREly put most wheels on the market on their game...

SO SAD... How far you have fallen NFS

Message 277 of 284 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Fanatec CS v2.5 worked on a fresh install of Windows 10 build 1809 but I hadn't installed the Xbox controller for windows software. When you go into need to speed controller options it just shows the generic Xbox controller but if you do as @Alowgo answer #237

and just press any of the steering wheel buttons controller changes to the steering wheel but unfortunately you cannot map any of the buttons but at least you got the force feedback with some dexterity you get used to the button layout.
My mistake was waiting for the steering wheel to be detected without pressing any of the buttons to change it to the steering wheel icon in options which I had done my previous older build of Windows 10 build 1803.
Message 278 of 284 (2,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Fanatec CS v2.5 worked on a fresh install of Windows 10 build 1809 but I hadn't installed the Xbox controller for windows software. When you go into need to speed controller options it just shows the generic Xbox controller but if you do as @Alowgo answer #237 and just press any of the steering wheel buttons controller changes to the steering wheel but unfortunately you cannot map any of the buttons but at least you got the force feedback with some dexterity you get used to the button layout.

My mistake was waiting for the steering wheel to be detected without pressing any of the buttons to change it to the steering wheel icon in options which I had done my previous older build of Windows 10 build 1803.

Message 279 of 284 (2,194 Views)

G29 Wheel support on NFSP on PC origin subscription?

★★★ Novice

I read somewhere that G29 is now supported and so I ordered on with a stand to let my kids play with wheel?

In NFSP I see no wheel option so do I make something wrong or is EA lying to us?

Message 280 of 284 (2,064 Views)