Steering and general gameplay problem

by Redlind

Original Post

Steering and general gameplay problem

★★★ Newbie

As I’ve read in numerous posts already and with no actual solution or anything other than you have a broken controller, every vehicle in the game, regardless of tuning, will swerve or turn its self. This is getting annoying as it is preventing me from progressing in the game. On top of that the ai, traffic, and police only target the player. Ai will intentionally ram you into a wall and pin you there. Traffic will swerve across lanes to hit you. Police will pick you out of a group of friends or ai and only you and choose to only pursue you.  Y’all already have enough gameclips to know the issues I’m talking about so me taking the time to record and send another one it utterly pointless. I, as well as numerous other consumers, would greatly appreciate if someone would actually take the time to fix these problems instead of just saying “we will look into it” or “your controller is broken”. An actual attempt to fix the messed up gameplay that y’all sold would be greatly appreciated. It gets extremely old to be in the middle of a 60,000+ point drift and lose it because the ai you’re racing against decide to not drift and ram you into a wall or flat out wreck you causing you to lose all your points and the event. 

Message 1 of 1 (332 Views)