Steam subscription not working...

by wnuczus0089

Original Post

Re: Steam subscription not working...

@Vieja-Guardia94 

accounts cannot be transferred

You are best to call swtor support and see if they can help you get access to the linked EA account that you no longer have the email for

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 20 (1,230 Views)

★★ Novice

Another day and I didn't get a reply from the support. I bought a subscription on Saturday and I still don't have it, it's a joke ..

Message 12 of 20 (1,200 Views)

★ Novice

Whole things a massive joke. I've had three separate support conversations over email as well as 1 over the phone. Hasn't done jack *. All the times they've asked for the same things over and over again, same screenshots what have you. Hasn't done anything. Its been over 2 weeks since i purchased subscription, what a joke, what a bunch of wasted time.

Message 13 of 20 (1,167 Views)

★★ Novice

It's really fascinating... I had the same issue, bit your comments forced me to dig into my accoint info. Finda out, the account I'm constantly using was created in 2017. And I preordes SWTOR, so I realised, that I, quite possibly, bamboozled miself. Some digging in brains and cussing later, I found account that I bought SWTOR with. Now lets wait and see, if that would resolve problem.

Message 14 of 20 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Another day I have no answer .. 2august

mail.PNG

Message 15 of 20 (1,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@HenroBaggins Hi. Have you ever told them on the pone that you have submitted this aready? But i am crossing my fingers for you.
Message 16 of 20 (1,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes i have. They tell you to email support with sc only to be redirected to phone to confirm account info, then promptly asked to send the screenshots again so they can add sub. I dont think their support has a clue what their doing lmao.

EDIT: After 5 days of no response from the third support convo i sent the screenshots too, i responded asking what is going on and what is going to happen. Guess what happened? I literally received the SAME EMAIL APOLOGIZING AND ASKING FOR THE SAME GOD DAMN SCREENSHOTS AGAIN. so wow yes their support actually has no god damn clue what they are doing.

Message 17 of 20 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

here are the same emails you will keep getting if you even try to get your sub. EA money grabbing as usual, they clearly have no intention of helping, this is such bull *

ps: there literally all the same

Message 18 of 20 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]

@HenroBaggins @wnuczus0089 

Response time should be around 4 -5 days , best advice is to be sure the email is sent from the email attached to your swtor account , it is easier to track too

Not having swtor usernames also means no one here can check the email is there too

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 19 of 20 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

from today my sub worksStandard smile

Message 20 of 20 (895 Views)