Re: Steam inifinte loading screen but on Origin shows that I have no internet

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Steam inifinte loading screen but on Origin shows that I have no internet

★★ Novice

Been battling the dreadful infinite loading screen intermittently since the start of Season 8. I will launch on steam and be struck with the infinite loading screen and then attempt to launch on Origin to be faced with "Unable to connect to EA servers".

I have literally tried every troubleshooting tip that I have come across on the forums and different videos with no resolution.

DNS flush, restart, unlink and relink on EA, USB unplug, verify files (both on steam and origin), list goes on.

What is frustrating is that it only happens to me when 3 other people on the same internet in the same house are not faced with these issues. 

I am at the end of troubleshooting and asking for assistance.

Message 1 of 6 (252 Views)

★★ Novice

i have opened up multiple chats with EA support and have followed every suggested solution and still have not resolved the issue.

besides being constantly asked to do things and having the agent try to get me off the chat as soon as possible without even giving me a chance to report my finding upon completing the steps provided.

Message 2 of 6 (236 Views)

EA DICE Team
@OopsOREVENGE are you using wifi or cabled connection and who is your ISP?

/Atic
Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)

★★ Novice

LAN, ISP is century link

Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 5 of 6 (181 Views)

EA DICE Team

Could you try to hotspot with a phone as a network device and see if anytihng changes. also make sure that its not connected to the WIfi. @OopsOREVENGE 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)