Steam account still rembers lost origin Account

by Thebriadedbandit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steam account still rembers lost origin Account

★★★★★ Newbie

Im sure someone stole my account and switched my email with a bot account so when i reset the password it gave me a fresh bot account with no progress on it. my steam account was also linked with my origin so whenever i play apex legends on steam it still has my saved progress in the game but doesnt even know what origin account its on. I would like some help or clarity on whats happening.  

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steam account still rembers lost origin Account

Community Manager

Hi @Thebriadedbandit If you believe your EA account was accessed by someone else I would recommend following the steps HERE, to reach out to our support to investigate this further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Thebriadedbandit If you believe your EA account was accessed by someone else I would recommend following the steps HERE, to reach out to our support to investigate this further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My account was replaced by a bot account that deleted my progress however my steam still has the progress

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)