Re: Cant get pre order bonus SWS

by TI-82858

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 

Just for more information, maybe:

In Steam, the pre-order bonuses show in my DLC list, but they are not in the game. And as mentioned, Steam support says they have no control over it and to chat with y'all.

Steam: xAlpha

Origin: TI-82858

Message 131 of 190 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

Any updates? My content is still missing and I'm starting to get a little bit angry now.

Message 132 of 190 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Steam user here and I had the 918 error. 

So I booted up the game today only to be greeted with a "You unlocked pre-order content" message but all the pre-order content was still locked and had the "AVAILABLE OPERATION 2" message attached. Even worse: I just finished the campaign and I received the message I unlocked two skins - only those skins are not even free and I still have to pay ingame currency for them!!

So it's not just preorder content being locked away but it's also other content that's locked away! 

Steam Support is sending me to EA, EA is sending me to steam. Why do I even bother? 

Message 133 of 190 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

@ScorchRaserik wrote:

@Straatford87 Hey Tom, I have reached that point, and still my items aren't unlocked.  Steam support says to contact Game Support for missing in-game DLC or items. So they won't help, either.

See here: https://i.imgur.com/gUPggUy.jpg

can confirm. Steam support wont help, it´s up to you and the other TomsAngel

Message 134 of 190 (1,194 Views)

★★ Novice

Same situation here! Purchased through Steam and we are being redirected to EA Support.

Message 135 of 190 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Tom,

same issue as the others who bought/pre-ordered the game on Steam and encountered the 918 Error on Launch day; my Pre-Order Boni are still nowhere to be found.

Message 136 of 190 (1,128 Views)

Re: Steam - Missing Pre-Order Content

★★★★ Novice
@TTR07 But its not just steam that sees the problem. Im on xbox with the same problem.

Message 137 of 190 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Steam Name: BuckshotMitchell

Still no access to preorder bonus content. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no results, as well as the Steam DLC part of it. 

What was the point of preording, even if it is just a silly cosmetic item? There was literally no incentive since launch, not to mention the 918 error code which blocked many players from playing online for almost 24 hours.

Edit: I have completed the prologue, campaign, AND have a total of 47 hours and change in game time. 

Message 138 of 190 (1,022 Views)

Re: Steam - Missing Pre-Order Content

★★ Novice

Same here but on Origin, no preorder content and EA support can't do nothing about it. Like the SW games, but i think this is the last for me. 

Message 139 of 190 (994 Views)

Re: Pre Order Content

★ Novice

How do you get to operation 2, do you just get the helmet that's a reward for operation 1 and then 2 starts?

Message 140 of 190 (894 Views)