Can't Access Pre-Order Content

by Linkfire111

Original Post

Re: Cant get pre order bonus SWS

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 I also preordered this quite some time before the game came out. Was hit with the 918 error and it is now fixed. But I cant access the preorder cosmetics with the lock saying its available in operation 2. The content is installed. Steam name Nyaki Stryker. Thanks for the help!

Message 91 of 190 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 Just to add my name in the hat: I also had Error Code 918, which was subsequently fixed. After finally seeing all available cosmetics indeed the pre-order cosmetics are missing.

Steam name: chaosteil
Message 92 of 190 (1,116 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was redirected here so here it is.

Product
: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mormonpope (steam name is Mormonpope)
Are you playing in VR? Yes
Which VR Platform are you using? Steam VR
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Hangar / Briefing Room
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I started the game and my preorder content is still locked
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All hangar customization screens
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.10.20 01:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play with mild frustration
What happens when the bug occurs? My preorder items stay locked
What do you expect to see? My preorder items unlocked and usable
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." none
What components were you using? NA
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Apparently not my preorder ones

Here's what I'm seeing in game. I've tried restarting it, I've waited 3 days, I've removed and reinstalled the DLC on steam and still nothing. 

Message 93 of 190 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87
I currently have the same issue as everyone else who's had the Error Code 918. None of the Pre-Order content is available and says it won't be available until operation 2.
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298167072/
Message 94 of 190 (1,064 Views)

Can't Access Pre-Order Content

★ Novice

I had the 918 error when I first tried playing, and after the error resolved itself I just can't access any of the pre-order content. It says to wait until Operation 2. I know that everyone else has already mentioned this, but I'm just writing this report because I assume that the more people do this, the more attention it will gain.

Message 95 of 190 (965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 

add me to the list but im on xbox.

Have the preorder bonus downloaded but its not unlocked in game.

Locked behind operation 2

Message 96 of 190 (1,050 Views)

★ Novice

i tried to contact steam support but they just said to contact origin support

Message 97 of 190 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 I also don't have any of my preorder gear, and have completed the whole campaign during the 918 problem. I'd love to get my skins asap, if possible.
Message 98 of 190 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also missing my pre-order content after having the 918 error. The DLC is installed in Steam but does not appear in game.

Steam ID: capn_j

Message 99 of 190 (1,101 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Ecclesiastros @Straatford87 I too had error 918 and can see my pre-order skins etc but they are locked in Operation 2. Steamid: Chrustec. Hope this can be fixed soon thanks.
Message 100 of 190 (1,076 Views)