Steam - Missing Pre-Order Content

by Hikidsneedmilk

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Steam - Missing Pre-Order Content

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I pre order SWS and play it on Xbox one, but I cant get the pre order bonus skins you get from it, for me it says unlock this in operation 2, anyone know how to get it?

Message 1 of 190 (5,703 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steam - Missing Pre-Order Content

EA DICE Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sticking with us during launch. We have now pushed out a fix for Steam users that experienced Error 918, and were missing pre-order content after that error code was resolved.

I've already seen confirmations from you that the pre-order content is now showing up. That's good news, and thanks again for letting us know. I hope you'll enjoy customizing your ships and pilots.

I'll now be closing this thread so if any new issues pop up, we can start a new discussion.

View in thread

Message 190 of 190 (4,507 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cant get pre order bonus SWS

★★ Apprentice

I have the game on steam. The Pre-order content says it is downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere. Have played for about 5h, mostly campaign

Message 2 of 190 (5,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on PC (Steam) with the same issue. I did have the 918 error before and it works now so maybe an issue with it there?

Message 3 of 190 (5,664 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@hapyzach29 yes the 918 error has fixed a lot! but still, no pre-order skins showing. I'm not too fussed, but now I can actually play online tho, I want to be able to change my look haha
Message 4 of 190 (5,662 Views)

I didn’t get my preorder content

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I preordered the game and downloaded it today and it says I have to unlock the preorder skins. Does anyone have a fix?

Message 5 of 190 (5,535 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the exact same problem

Message 6 of 190 (5,634 Views)

Didn't receive preorder bonus

★★★★ Novice

I didn't receive my preorder bonuses after online was finally fixed for us steam-users out there.

Message 7 of 190 (5,497 Views)

Re: I didn’t get my preorder content

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem. The game was pre-purchased for me via steam (as a gift) and I can see the "STAR WARS: Squadrons Pre-Order Edition Content" in my manage DLC section of my steam library. However once I am in the game, none of the pre-order content has been unlocked.

Message 8 of 190 (5,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it's still locked and says available in Operation 2.

Message 9 of 190 (5,603 Views)

Not receiving pre-order bonus - Steam

★★ Novice

Anyone not get their pre-order bonus? When I hover over it, it's locked with "Unlock in Operation 2" or something like that. I pre-ordered it on steam, got the avatar border and stuff but not my in game items. This may have to do with Error 918, since when I launch it just through steam my multiplayer will not work. However, when I open Origin with my steam already opened and then launch the game, the multiplayer works. Idk, the DLC is installed and enabled in my steam. I'd really like to get my items for pre-ordering.

Message 10 of 190 (5,562 Views)