Re: Status Update - Oct 24

by THF010102

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@0pq01 They are working on it. Let's be patient and give them some time.
Message 11 of 52 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  Hey, will you give us an announcement when the crashing/freezing issue is fixed? Or if not, can I expect an E-mail at least that the issue is resolved? 

Message 12 of 52 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When I can to play in GA and CS with my XBox One S? The game goes always in crash!

Message 13 of 52 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have noticed every half hour the game crashes.  I hope you guys fix it quick.

Message 14 of 52 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FAST PROOF FOR DICE

Screenshots in menu / game.

DX11 VS DX12

2560x1440

Ryzen 7 2700x

RTX 2070

16GB RAM

6 months ago I get ~100fps on DX12 but with lower pc spec.

FIX THIS..

Message 15 of 52 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  Hi,

So, I've noticed that when battlefront 2 is playing on the Xbox one in the other room and I switch on my laptop, battlefront 2 crashes to the xbox home screen within the next minute or so. I don't know if they are related in some way or if it's just some spooky coincidence but it's happened 3 times now and there haven't been any isolated incidents where it hasn't happened whilst battlefront has been running. My laptop and the xbox aren't connected in any way that I know of and the only thing they seem to have in common is that they're connected to the same wifi. Don't know if this will help but it might do, so I'm putting it here. Thank you for your continued dedication to solving this issue.

Message 16 of 52 (1,139 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But.....  Isn't the inverse true?  What are your creds that anybody should care what YOU think about them?

Message 17 of 52 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, crashes almost every single game, always on the respawn screen.

This has made multilayer impossible to play. Just backtrack the latest update, EA. Less game is better than no game. 

Message 18 of 52 (1,121 Views)

★ Novice

I can't launch the game since a recent update. When I click start game, it loads for a few seconds and it comes back to origin, and over and over. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Message 19 of 52 (1,097 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me aswell.

Message 20 of 52 (1,080 Views)