Re: Stats

by PhazurR

Original Post

Stats

★ Novice

Why is there no concern about the fact that none of the stats are actually accurate. Half of my legends stats haven’t moved since mid s1

Message 1 of 9 (379 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Mcook345,

Can I ask which EA Title you're referring to about this?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★ Novice

@iluminatethesky  I guess that would be preferably helpful lol but it was in regards to Apex Legends

Message 3 of 9 (355 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Mcook345,

Thank you Standard smile

I'll move your Thread there so someone can assist you.

- iluminate

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mcook345 

Which stats do you mean, the general statistics like total wins and total matches played (homescreen)? Or the character specific statistics like ''Headshots with Wraith'' (the stat trackers that you can buy with crafting metals)? Do you look at these statistics in-game or via external websites?

Message 5 of 9 (339 Views)

★ Novice

@PhazurR  Character specific stats are the problem, i’ve checked both in game stats and via online stats but none of which are accurate. For example, i played 4 games with lifeline which i started with 555 kills, went through 4 games and got a total of 22 kills, it did not reflect onto my stats whats so ever.

Message 6 of 9 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mcook345

What platform are you on? I just checked and my stat trackers do update every match. Im on PC

Message 7 of 9 (312 Views)

★ Novice

@PhazurR  platform is playstation 4

Message 8 of 9 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mcook345 

I just updated someone's stats from PS4 and looked at his wraith kills, it added 7 kills since last update (yesterday). That means that yours should be working too. Maybe try adding different stat trackers and then add the kill counter again. Or restart your ps4?

Have you tried if all your character specific stattrackers are doing this or if its just Lifeline kills?

I'm not sure how to help you fix it but there shouldn't be a global issue

Message 9 of 9 (299 Views)