Re: Stat tracker

by theforgotin1

Original Post

Stat tracker

★★★ Apprentice

Im just letting respawn know that the stat trackers are not accurate. The lifetime kill/damage is way off...kills are only regeresting season 2 not lifetime.

And if possible could there be a tracker implimented for knock downs seperate from kills for the legend banners...i have over 100 knock downs but not many kills....(alot of people wait till legends are knocked then kill for credit)

Message 1 of 3 (940 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @theforgotin1 

Since the stats start counting for Season 2, the team is aware of this and are looking for future improvements. This was mentioned in the patch notes:

• KNOWN ISSUES: There will be some stats [like assists for example] that will start counting for Season 2 but won’t account for progress before that. This is because until we added the feature, this stuff wasn’t being counted. We’re looking at future improvements to retroactively update these areas that we hope to address down the road.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (922 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thats not true because i can see ALL my stats for season one and two on the stat page but they dont match. You people know ehat are stats are....i dint know how many people quit because of the changes for a fact ...but i do know that 20 people i know personaly quit playing because of the changes made thay are pointlesd and did not need to be dine

Message 3 of 3 (902 Views)