Starwars battlefront cant find multiplayer games

by Meowpus92

Original Post

Re: Starwars battlefront cant find multiplayer games

★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same problem. Did Stephan write back already?

Message 11 of 46 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am Brazilian, and I do not think matches the Pc .And it is complicated to have paid R $ 130.00 and not find matches in the game

Message 12 of 46 (1,191 Views)

★★ Novice

Upgraded my PC just so I could play this game and still no luck in Australia keeps searching servers on any game mode and dropping me into an empty lobby, I wish to be refunded as I cannot play this game or at least fix it and give us a server browser.

I have attempted all the fixes and still no luck all my other games work fine without any hitches.

Message 13 of 46 (1,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was getting an error saying no servers could be found earlier. It was before 2am EST on a Sunday morning, yes, but I shouldn't be getting a message saying no servers were available. Also, even despite the late hour, there should be a decent number of people online because it's the weekend.

Worst that happened before this was being dumped into an empty lobby with one other person or two if I was lucky. This game desperately needs a server browser.

Message 14 of 46 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

PC here as well and it takes forever to find a blast game. Sometimes I can get Walker. But I have not been able to find a supremecy game in weeks. Terrible! Did this game sell that poorly??? Come on! We need a server browser already!

Message 15 of 46 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing from Singapore, looked and searched through all different game modes, only 2 times in my 2 hours trying to find games did I find a lobby with less than 30% full.

It is Sunday late evening in Asia, so you would assume peak time for Asians and Europeans playing.

Gave up trying for today.

Cannot believe there are not people wanting to play, rather assume the matchmaking system or the servers are screwed.

Very very unfortunate, please fix or no more EA games for me...

Message 16 of 46 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here... I'm from Brazil and only found matches on the launch week. Now no matter how much time I wait, I can never find a server in any game mode...

I did open the ports on my router like the guides says, but it didn't work.

I don't know what else I can do, think I'm gonna ask a refund.
Message 17 of 46 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PC player from Australia suffering the same problem since Jakku released a week after launch.

Match making is completely stuffed and not only that, but the PC population has dwindled away due to DICE's inaction and non existent support..

Match making needs a total overhaul or even better, scrap it altogether and give us a basic server browser.  I know neither will happen though, which is a shame.  Shame I had to waste money on this joke and a shame EA bought the rights to Star Wars for the next decade.

Message 18 of 46 (1,145 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

So, as far as I understand it you all play on PC, is that correct? And you´re all trying to connect from the Asia-Pacific region (New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, etc)?

As of now I can´t really make a comment on this but seeing that you´re all affected by the same issue I will have a chat with some of the guys who do the issue tracking and get back to you once I have more information. That may take a day for me to clarify since we´re all working in different time zones. Talk to you soon! Standard smile    

Cheers,

Stefan
Du kannst XP vergeben und Lösungen akzeptieren wenn dir ein Beitrag geholfen hat.
Klicke hier um herauszufinden wie du ein Hero oder Champion werden kannst
Helpcenter | EA Twitter

Message 19 of 46 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem here. I'm brazilian and not only me I'm part of a facebook groupp that has more than thousand pc playeres with the same problem. wich apperas to be a matchmaking problem.

The only way we found to play the game is by adding people to create games or joying them in order servers.

I lot of people are able to find games using wtfast software, but they need to pay after 14 days.

I hope you guys fix that on the next update.

Message 20 of 46 (1,126 Views)