by matterickson33

Original Post

Re: Starwars battlefront 2 load times

★★★★ Novice

Yes TBH the load times are shocking. 

My specs : 

8350 Black Edition 8 Core CPU

16 GIG RAM

Operating system on 120 gig SSD ( Nothing else )

Game drive : 500 GIG DISK Drive ( 120 gig  free space )

Graphics Card : 660 ti 

I run the game mostly on Ultra OR High settings and i get a good 60 fps @ 1440 by 900 

Message 21 of 59 (6,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am, and its really frustrating. waiting 6 minutes for ryloth to load, got tired of waiting and quit. do the devs realize the players want to actually play, and not spend the whole time staring at loading screens? clearly others have this issue, and i can assure them, its not hardware related. my rig is pretty decent and it takes forever. this is something they need to address

Message 22 of 59 (6,893 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This sounds logical I'll try that.

Message 23 of 59 (6,882 Views)

★★★ Novice
same issue on my xbox one, i am on 5g wired internet 70mbps dl and 10mbps up
Message 24 of 59 (6,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously EA what gives. I could watch little Annie’s episode 1 pod racing scene before you load

Xbox version reinstalled several times,
Load times are crazy, graphics glitch out often.
Lots of space on hdd
No other games give me this trouble.

Message 25 of 59 (6,754 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA are you going to respond to us? More then happy to send you video. Load times are crippling and ruining the experience for me.
Message 26 of 59 (6,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya playing on ps4 and my biggest problem is the load times on my pro shouldn't be 2 - 5 minutes. Please fix this it's really off putting to most people. He'll I got on here logged in and write this before my load screen ended...
Message 27 of 59 (6,733 Views)

★★★ Novice
how is that even relative? wherever the the focus on your monitor is in no correlation to how much processing power is used to run the game. its not going to run with less processing power if its minimized. the game is still active background or not
Message 28 of 59 (6,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was this ever remedied? I got the game a few days ago and I'm having the same issue.

Message 29 of 59 (6,660 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tbh If the game hangs for too long I just shut it down and start again and USUALLY its works fine then. You can also try using the Console Command ( that another user posted here ) :

Hit your Tilde ` key : GameTime>MaxvariableFps 60  ( or change 60 for your monitor refresh rate )

At the end of the day we should not have to do all this *. : /

Message 30 of 59 (6,644 Views)