Re: Starwars battlefront 2 load times

by matterickson33

Original Post

Starwars battlefront 2 load times

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Is anyone else having issues with battelfrony taking like 5 minutes just to get to the home screen? And then it takes forever to load into games? ****UPDATE**** buy an external hard drive if you are on Xbox, seemed to help me. Battlefront is starting up instantly and performing much better
Message 1 of 59 (108,358 Views)

Community Manager

@matterickson33 Hi, what system are you on? If it's PC are you tabbing out? Perhaps leaving the game fullscreen/in focus will help?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 59 (108,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also getting this problem.

Message 3 of 59 (108,126 Views)

Community Manager

@Merty211 What system are you on? Do the steps in my previous post have any effect, if you're on PC?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 59 (108,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

The not-tabbing out doesnt seem to be working. And i dont know what you mean by the fullscreen?

Message 5 of 59 (108,108 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry I wanted to ensure you were playing the game in Fullscreen mode, as opposed to WIndowed. 

If this isn't a factor, perhaps restarting your system with a Clean Boot may help. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 59 (108,106 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David

I am on Xbox one and it takes about 5 minutes to load to the main menu and then another 3-5 to get loaded into a game. It is extremely frustrating cause i feel like I’m doing more sitting than play.
Message 7 of 59 (108,097 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I also wanted to add that I’ve checked my WiFi and i have full bars and I’ve reset my WiFi, hard reset my Xbox, and redownloaded the game. Nothing seems to work
Message 8 of 59 (108,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem (PC) - updating to the latest graphics driver solved the problem for me.

Message 9 of 59 (108,051 Views)

Hero

@matterickson33 wrote:

I am on Xbox one and it takes about 5 minutes to load to the main menu and then another 3-5 to get loaded into a game. It is extremely frustrating cause i feel like I’m doing more sitting than play.

Is your hard drive nearly full? If so, maybe it helps to clear some space.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 59 (108,033 Views)