Re: Starting Campaign "Under No Flag" Unable to Equip Binoculars, no d

by SG4HiSpeedJnkie

Original Post

Starting Campaign "Under No Flag" Unable to Equip Binoculars, no designated keys

★★ Novice

I'm new and can't quit figure out how to get help.

Can't find an answer on the forum

Can't get a response from EA Support

The "how to post a new question" states to "Go to the product board you want to post on and click New post". I went to the Battlefield V board, THERE"S NO "New Post" that i can see anywhere on the page.

I'm now trying to just post a new question and not sure if this will go through.

Just purchased Battlefield V (I know I'm a bit late)

Started out playing Campaign

Playing Under No Flag I can't even get past the first player command which is "Press to Equip Binoculars" there is no designated key for equipment or I can 't find it. In a past forum question with the same problem they state the key "q" is supposed to work equipment but it won't and none of the other keys will perform this action.

If this question post will someone either tell me where and how to post in the forums to get the best answer or direct me where I might find an answer  (other than EA Support which is useless) to this simple but stupid inquiry

Thx

PzGirl

Message 1 of 4 (704 Views)

Hero
@1Panzergirl1 I don't play on PC but from the dig around I've had here it looks like you'd use Q to equip them and then aim with the ADS button.

Have you checked that you have the option for Hold ADS switched on? Some people have mentioned that being switch off as causing a problem.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (682 Views)

★★ Guide
@1Panzergirl1 Q should be the correct key to use unless you rebound the spotting key in the game settings.If you can spot people in multi-player with Q it should be the same in single player. If you can't equip them try using your mouse wheel to switch weapons and then press Q again.
Also, if I remember right, you can't equip them until after taking out the first guard and it will prompt you to survey the hanger or something like that. If you get stuck anywhere there are some really good walkthroughs on Youtube. I used one or two for the more difficult tasks.
Message 3 of 4 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and Q or anything I bind for equipment select does not work.  I have also tried hold for weapon zoom and it makes no difference.  Frustrating.

Please post here if you find a fix.

Message 4 of 4 (595 Views)