Starfighter Assault issue

by chuntery

Original Post

Starfighter Assault issue

★★ Guide

Can EA please post an update regarding the Starfighter Assault problem ? … even if its simply that its still being investigated or and issue has been found and a resolution is being sought? Currently we seem to be in the dark.

Briefly we know the following:

- the problem appears to have occurred following the recent Droidekas update

- players report that the game starts sometimes (but not always) with a sparsely populated lobby and "completes" after the first kill before moving on to a new game.

- more extensive details can be found in several threads

- this bug is at best inconvenient but for many its a big spoiler For some of us SFA is the key element of SWBF2.

- it appears to be non hardware specific as PC, Xbox and PS4 users have reported the problem.

- it appears to be non region dependent 

Message 1 of 5 (546 Views)

Re: Starfighter Assault issue

★★★★★ Newbie

I concur, at least on ps4, sat down for a bit of SA fun and, as above...

I find your lack of SA disturbing! 

Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I use a Ps4 and haven't been able to play a Starfighter Assult game for 3 days

Message 3 of 5 (459 Views)

★★ Guide

Reportedly a SFA fix is on the way.... lets hope its a fix for this problem Standard smile

We have a small patch going live for Star Wars Battlefront II this week, targeting a release for tomorrow. Will include a number of fixes and tweaks. Finn's Covert Leader card gets tweaked, fix for SFA starting with uneven players and a few more.”

https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1148889213884125185?s=20

Message 4 of 5 (451 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The fix has already been deployed this morning Standard smile

Please make sure that you've updated your games and try it out. Let us know if the issue will still occur after it.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)