Starfighter Assault - Game Crashes every time

by D_LUKAREV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Starfighter Assault - Game Crashes every time

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

BATTLEFRONT II crashes every time in STARFIGHTER ASSAULT mode.
The game just close itself and open the Origin Application.
I have no crashes in other multiplayer modes but STARFIGHTER ASSAULT!
I repair and restart all week but there is no result. This game have so many bugs.
WTF??? Why? What is happening to you?

Play on PC if that matters.

Message 1 of 6 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Starfighter Assault - Game Crashes every time

EA DICE Team
Hey @D_LUKAREV sorry to hear about the issue you are having with Battlefront 2.

Could you upload a dxdiag to us, so we can see what hardware specs you got. It gives us a better idea to see what we are dealing with Standard smile

How to make a DXDIAG: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,133 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

This is preview attachment from CrashDumps folder. Almost a month from first crash dump Frown

Message 2 of 6 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The same I on PS4. No errors in error history are reported. It's a server error, not our network. Hey, hey, hey, so what's the repair. You're just going to eat a snack, or you're really doing something.
Message 3 of 6 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still no fix... still crashing Frown
Any ideas? EA?

Message 4 of 6 (996 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @D_LUKAREV sorry to hear about the issue you are having with Battlefront 2.

Could you upload a dxdiag to us, so we can see what hardware specs you got. It gives us a better idea to see what we are dealing with Standard smile

How to make a DXDIAG: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

/Atic
Message 5 of 6 (1,134 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Atic,
I am sharing my DXDIAG, but I had searching about this problem and I find that if I rollback my driver  Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4, the problem is gone for now!
So I think there is a problem with new drivers on RADEON Chipset. If somebody else have this problem and Radeon Chipset I recommend first returning the old driver from here
Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 and try to start STARFIGHTER ASSAULT first. 

Still, thank you for responding, @EA_AticGood luck with next issues Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (945 Views)