Re: StarWars Battlefont 2 Annoying Lags and Freezing

by BankyBOYE

Original Post

StarWars Battlefont 2 Annoying Lags and Freezing

★ Novice

I have a GTX 970 8GB Ram and an i7-4790k play on just medium settings and there is constant freezing and lag

Message 1 of 5 (413 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I've been having the same issues as well, especially for campaign for some reason. For multiplayer, however, it has been much better than the story mode.

Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)

★★ Novice

Mines a GTX 1060 6gb with 8GB ram and an i5-4670 and no matter how low i play it stutters but i think its a ram issue

Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

★★ Guide

It's the game (trial version only hopefully) - check out this thread, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/The-game-will-freeze-and-crash/td-p/6411563

Message 4 of 5 (379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA - "Thank you for the posts. This is a known issue, hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but the restart should help for now.  

For now we have word that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. but restart the game should help.

Matchmaking into different game modes may also help and should be faster than a restart. 

Hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but hopefully this info helps for now."

Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)