Star wars BF 2 Error code 721 and 770 (September 25th 2018 update)

by XxMovianxX

Original Post

Star wars BF 2 Error code 721 and 770 (September 25th 2018 update)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody, we all have been having the issue with the most recent update that was released in the morning of September 25th 2018. When trying to log in to Xbox Live when the game is loaded ( I know this affects other consoles as well ) you will get error code 721 and some users get error code 770 I was getting both.

First ensure that your internet connection is working. Second go to the operations menu in Star Wars is loaded press the right stick down and it will try to connect you to the internet. My console took about 30 seconds and then it failed and displayed error code 721. I press the right stick again and it took another 30 seconds and then I got error code 770. I press the right stick one more time and then it connected me like there was never a problem. 

I know it might be hard to think of right away so if you haven't tried it yet please give this a try before anything else I know some people are having other issues in this, but hopefully this will fix it for most of you.

Message 1 of 8 (1,013 Views)

Re: Star wars BF 2 Error code 721 and 770 (September 25th 2018 update)

Hello @XxMovianxX and thanks for reporting in with a possible solution!

Very glad you wanted to share your solution with other players and potentially helping them in getting online.

I would like to ask you to post your whole text in the dedicated thread with some other workarounds, so players that are trying to find a solution only have to look there!

Could you post your text in here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-connection-issue-error-721/m-p/7065010#M20770

Thanks again and see you around!

Message 2 of 8 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just fixed me up I was stressing out man I tried everything else thank you so much for taking the time to post my gamer tag is MC Radagast if you are looking for a good teammate. Cheers

Message 3 of 8 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, the thread has been moved! 

Message 4 of 8 (944 Views)

Error code 721 on Xbox 1 please help

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Ever since the latest SWBF2 update I keep getting the error code 721 and not being able to use multiplayer. The code makes it look like a network issue but my network is completely fine and I’m able to use multiplayer on all my other games. Hopefully it is just a bug and you guys can help me fix it because I really do enjoy playing this game. I would hate to see my parents money and my time go to waste because of this one error. 

Thank you for reading

Message 5 of 8 (954 Views)

Error code 721 after recent update

★ Novice

How can I fix this? I’ll hit connect and it’ll freeze for a minute and come back with error code 721 or when I launch the game sometimes it start then black screens and crashes? Who can help me? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling 

Message 6 of 8 (920 Views)

error 721

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Do you even have IT working on this?  It’s been over a week.  [Comment Removed - Admin.] I will not Refer anymore EA or Dice affiliated games to anyone.  I will be sure to bring this issue up in my streams and broadcasting accounts.  More then one way to spread the word on your company’s half assed efforts.

Message 7 of 8 (901 Views)

Error code 770 & 721 Xbox one

★★★ Novice

Error code 721 & 770 Xbox one 

Message 8 of 8 (862 Views)