by benvsgames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star cards resetting and Tutorials

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Everytime I load up my star wars battlefront 2 my star cards and skins and emotes are reset on all characters and it brings up all the tutorials.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BenvsGames
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 9/2/20
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7.50pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? All my star cards are reset along with skins, emotes and I have to re equip them all every time I go on.
What do you expect to see? This not happening to me.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Everytime I load up my game it unequips all my star cards, skins and emotes etc and gives me tutorials for the star cards etc every time I load up the game.

Message 1 of 7 (1,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star cards resetting and Tutorials

EA DICE Team
@HarfynnTeuport it means Origin and SWBF2 is not allowed to change settings in your settings folder for SWBF2.

Recommend that you make sure that Origin and SWBF2 is allowed in any anti virus or firewall. If that don't work try running the above programs as admin.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,606 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @benvsgames  could you try to power cycle the console and see if that works out! Standard smile 

How to power cycle the console: 

1. urn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  3. Plug the console power cable back in.
  4. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (1,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here on PC. Star Cards keep resetting, even though logged into Origin and Synced.

If I switch off cloud sync and just use local saves the same thing occurs. It's basically unplayable and I'm pursuing a refund.

Message 3 of 7 (1,663 Views)

EA DICE Team
@HarfynnTeuport it means Origin and SWBF2 is not allowed to change settings in your settings folder for SWBF2.

Recommend that you make sure that Origin and SWBF2 is allowed in any anti virus or firewall. If that don't work try running the above programs as admin.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (1,607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the thing is that idk how to do this :/

Message 5 of 7 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

To run as administrator: Just right click the application and select run as administrator.

To make sure it isn't being blocked by your firewall:

> Assuming you're on windows, hit Win + R

> in the box that comes up, type "control firewall.cpl" (Without the quotation marks)

> On the left side of the window that pops up, click on "Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall"

> Scroll down till you find the game.

> Once you've found the game, on the top right of that box should be a button that says "Change Settings." Click that.

> Make  sure  that the box to the  left of STAR WARS is ticked. (There may be more than one, but you shouldn't have to tick the  trial version. You still can if you wan to be sure.)

Message 6 of 7 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello í have this issue but it still dosent work what should I do?

Message 7 of 7 (429 Views)