Star Wars the Old Republic - Login Failed

by Waldyew

Original Post

Star Wars the Old Republic - Login Failed

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I've recently had the urge to play Star Wars the Old Republic again, as this was a while ago I had to try and find my two factor authentication key for my app (Which luckily I found on an old drive). When I try to reset my password I get an error "An error occurred" when I click reset, and when I try to login I simply get "Login Failed". I've been trying for days to get in contact with customer support, and I'm not willing to get charged for connecting and standard rates for calling their customer support so I've been searching for either a live chat or another form of communication to get the problem resolved. This is really my last resort before I just give up on trying to get my account unlocked/fixed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: Star Wars the Old Republic - Login Failed

@Waldyew 

Use voip , or even skype from australia an hour phone call to the UK is about $2.00 for example, likely sorted in 10 minutes talking so may cost you 50 cents

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

Re: Star Wars the Old Republic - Login Failed

★★★★ Novice

I guess that's literally the only way to get it sorted, but I'm really venting my frustration of there being now way other than calling to get this issue sorted. Any other game would allow another form of communication besides SWTOR... 

Thanks for the reply anyway, If I feel like I really want to play again I guess I'll have to pay the 50p or whatever it'll end up costing!

Thanks 😊

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)