Re: Star Wars the Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire trouble

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars the Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire trouble

★★★ Newbie

So I managed to get to lvl 70 on my imperial agent through a double xp weekend and acquired a large amount of locked crates. I found out that I had to run through Knights of the Fallen Empire, I did notice there were few warnings but I was tired and I ignored the warnings and carried on thinking I could get to the point of the story where I can open the locked crates and carry on with the class story. When I finished the 3rd chapter of the Fallen Empire I realized that I am unable to finish the class story due to what happens in the Fallen Empire expansion. Is there any way to reset my progress and everything else that changed from starting the expansion or do I have to make a new agent to complete the class story? I'm not sure if something can be done since I am a preferred status player and from what I have seen customer support tends to favor the subscribers, but any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ditman1

Unfortunately the only way to complete the story is to start a new character from the beginning as there is no way to go back to complete it.

This also applies to both subscribers and F2P/Preferred players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ditman1

Unfortunately the only way to complete the story is to start a new character from the beginning as there is no way to go back to complete it.

This also applies to both subscribers and F2P/Preferred players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)