Star Wars battlefront 2

by motti4x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

Today is may 4th so the game is supposed to be updated with unlimited power but I got online and it’s not even on, 

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars battlefront 2

Hero

Yeah, I played May 4 and 5 and did not see any splash page announcement about the event.

However, I only played HvV and Co-Op, so maybe it was on for the appropriate modes and there was just no splash page.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yeah, I played May 4 and 5 and did not see any splash page announcement about the event.

However, I only played HvV and Co-Op, so maybe it was on for the appropriate modes and there was just no splash page.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

★★ Guide

No splash page that I saw ...but May 4th was a Tuesday ...and wasn't there triple points? as well as triple points Wednesday?

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)
Twitter Stream