Star Wars battlefront 2 Star card of Darth Vader disappears after using credits

by usmcDeRo

Original Post

Star Wars battlefront 2 Star card of Darth Vader disappears after using credits

★★★ Newbie
So I recently played this game for about 6 hours straight. Give it take and I had accumulated a lot of credits so I bought a bunch of crates to further my sets. In doing so I bought all Hero crates and it said I got the Darth Vader card which would unlock him without having to buy him. Excited I went and looked and it never registered. Is there any way to have EA check and show that this is missing so I could get it given to me again please ?! I don’t want to save up 15,000 credits just to try and unlock him. Kind of upset.
Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)

Re: Star Wars battlefront 2 Star card of Darth Vader disappears after using cred

[ Edited ]
What you unlocked is a star card that can be used by vader once you have unlocked/ paid credits for him. Hero's can not be unlocked in creates but you can get star cards for locked hero's to use once you have them
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: Star Wars battlefront 2 Star card of Darth Vader disappears after using cred

★★★ Newbie
You’re wrong. I’ve gotten one card like that already and I contacted EA and they found my card I got and they’re going to fix it or try to at least.
Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @usmcDeRo if you get star cards for hero you have not unlocked it wont be unlocked for you. You are going to need to spend 15,000 Credits to unlock that hero in this case Darth Vader.

And the star card it self will still be there and can be used when the hero is unlocked.

I hope this information helps! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)