Star Wars Squadrons Saying I Did Not Complete Campaign

by sir_sauceboss1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Squadrons Saying I Did Not Complete Campaign

★★★ Newbie

I had just finished Mission 14 of the Squadrons single-player campaign, got to the trophy menu, then, not realizing it was the last level, went back to the main menu to take a break. I found out later that I had not technically completed the game, as I did not see the end cut-scene, and now I didn't get the achievement, cosmetic rewards, or anything. It just says to "replay the story". 

Will it fix if I play the final mission over, or do I have to do it all over for the rewards? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Squadrons Saying I Did Not Complete Campaign

★★★★ Novice

Hello my friend. I suggest you to check that each mission from 1 to 14 has at least 1 medal, the one that the game gives you for completing the mission. If you detect that any of them lacks of medals, replay it. I had that problem, in my case was the mission 1 and 2, I replayed them and automatically gave me the achievement.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Hello my friend. I suggest you to check that each mission from 1 to 14 has at least 1 medal, the one that the game gives you for completing the mission. If you detect that any of them lacks of medals, replay it. I had that problem, in my case was the mission 1 and 2, I replayed them and automatically gave me the achievement.

Message 2 of 3 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I believe this is the problem. Missions 1-4 have no medals. I'm not sure why, as of course I did complete them, but oh well. Thank you very much for the assistance.

Message 3 of 3 (534 Views)