Star Wars: Squadrons Mission 9 Infinite loading screen and crash

by Mglaziner

Original Post

Star Wars: Squadrons Mission 9 Infinite loading screen and crash

★★ Novice

How come when I play Star Wars Squadrons in Mission 9 after the cut scene but before the actual game play I only get an infinite loading. Is there a fix to this?  if not I just bought the game last week and I want  a game that I can play every level on.  Please help with this.  Alot of people are asking the same question.

Message 1 of 9 (1,368 Views)

Re: Star Wars: Squadrons Mission 9 Infinite loading screen and crash

Community Manager

Hey @Mglaziner on what platform are you seeing this issue?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I play the game on my PC.  I have tried everything from setting the graphics to its lowest setting to trying to update and repaiir the game. I also tried playing on Steam and its always the exact same thing.  The game just goes to that infinite loading screen.  Whats odd is that if you leave it alone it still plays the music and you still see the dancing squares at the bottom.  I have been browsing different forums and apparently this was an issue before the October Patch was released .  But I also see that there are a lot of people who are still having the same issue.

Message 3 of 9 (1,324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mglaziner can you get me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To this day the problem still persists. I got this game yesterday and I've tried everything from closing and opening the game, resetting my laptop to deleting and redownloading the game. I can do everything else except do the 9th mission due to this problem. I haven't seen anyone talk about this this year so I beg the question if there is a solution?

Message 5 of 9 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the issue too

Message 6 of 9 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same i've reset the game about 10 times and still im just stuck on the loading screen.i reseted my pc a few but problem still occurs

Message 7 of 9 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this? There was a patch last October (2021) that was supposed to fix this specific problem, but it looks like it has returned. An update on progress would be nice. 

Message 8 of 9 (497 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Squadrons, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (445 Views)