Star Wars Squadrons 4.0 update Fleet Battles Issue

by awayteammember

Original Post

Star Wars Squadrons 4.0 update Fleet Battles Issue

★ Novice

Hello, I am an Xbox one user of Star Wars squadrons. I absolutely love the game, but since update 4.0, when I try to enter a Fleet Battle (ranked), it searches endlessly, and cannot find me one. I’d like to play ranked, and not a custom match, so this is upsetting.

Message 1 of 8 (442 Views)

Re: Star Wars Squadrons 4.0 update Fleet Battles Issue

★★ Apprentice

Yep same here.  Since patch the other day.  matchmaking was 10-15 seconds now yer lucky to get a match in 7-10 min.  Thats when i dont error about not being able to find a match.  The match you do get if you get one is missing persons and cancels. All day on line with ea and them clowns can fix nothing.  Delete and full reinstall. Full database rebuild on the ps4 and still the same crap.  They actually threw out maybe there not alot of people to make a match... really..   much more and ill just quit tryn and play elsewhere.   All my other games work just fine.

Message 2 of 8 (373 Views)

same on PC

Message 3 of 8 (362 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Really not feeling good about things since its looking like they deleted the whole other thread for the matchmaking messing up

Message 4 of 8 (313 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So it would seem.  I've been digging...and can't find it either.

I do remember EA holding the world record for most unfavorable post...

BIG THUMBS DOWN EA!

Message 5 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They deleted my thread and moved some of it to another post under BUG REPORTS

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-1066-unable-to-play-online/td-p/9661550

Message 6 of 8 (300 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MarcusDevereaux I did not delete the topic, I fully merged to another topic with the same issue.

@awayteammember @AxxmannII @Flatulent_Rancor  What country are you in and platforms? Do you get the same issue when joining unranked games? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 8 (256 Views)

@EA_Atic PC/Steam Europe (UK). No I can join custom matches fine
Message 8 of 8 (241 Views)