Star Wars GOH problems with Ackbar

by Criss_Rood

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars GOH problems with Ackbar

★★ Novice
I’ve a squad with Ackbar, Ezra Bridger and 3 more characters.
When a character use an non-attack ability Ackbar or Bridger attack, because Ackbar has “rebel coordination” but the last days that ability doesn’t work. I don’t know why, and my team has weakened
Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars GOH problems with Ackbar

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

it´s only royal guard with his "imperial phalanx" that can trigger ackbars lead in your squad, and ackbar himself with his two specials... one thing you should know: ackbar never calls himself to assist, so if ezra is stunned (from han solo or palpatine as example) and you use a special from ackbar no one is called to assist (because he can´t assists himself and ezra is stunned)

maybe it would work if you choose the ability "it´s a trap" from ackbar, but only if he cleanse the stun/daze whatever before his lead is triggered, i don´t know the game mechanics for what goes first -> the lead or the ability that isn´t an attack

also when you use "imperial phalanx" and ackbar and ezra are both stunned from palpatine -> no one is called to assist

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i´ve also a ackbar lead squad, until now for me it works as it should, can you be a little more precise who else is in your team and your opponents team, and which abilities don´t trigger ackbars lead?
because there can be many reasons why the assist attack isn´t working... like daze, stun on ackbar and/or ezra. or the non-attack only looks like a non-attack... like bb8 illuminated destiny (because he inflicts expose and that is counted as an attack) or tarkins intimidation tactics (his debuffs are also counted as an attack) for example

Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★★ Novice

My team was Ackbar, Ezra, Dooku, Boba Fett and Royal Guard. The opposite team was Han Solo (Assault Soldier), Biggs Darklighter, Wedge Antilles, Boba Fett and Palpatine.

After a few days Ackbar works OK again.

Message 3 of 4 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

it´s only royal guard with his "imperial phalanx" that can trigger ackbars lead in your squad, and ackbar himself with his two specials... one thing you should know: ackbar never calls himself to assist, so if ezra is stunned (from han solo or palpatine as example) and you use a special from ackbar no one is called to assist (because he can´t assists himself and ezra is stunned)

maybe it would work if you choose the ability "it´s a trap" from ackbar, but only if he cleanse the stun/daze whatever before his lead is triggered, i don´t know the game mechanics for what goes first -> the lead or the ability that isn´t an attack

also when you use "imperial phalanx" and ackbar and ezra are both stunned from palpatine -> no one is called to assist

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)