Star Wars Battlefront PC install stuck at 46%

by tallonius2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront PC install stuck at 46%

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Started installing/playing this game which tells me to use my light-sabre to kill rebel scum etc whilst it installs - I've tried many times, including getting my kills over 40, but it's still stuck at 46%. How do I get past this tedious rubbish?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (3,428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront PC install stuck at 46%

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @tallonius2 

I am really sorry for those troubles, installing the game. Can you try to cancel the install, Clear Origin cache files, restart your system and download the game again? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,520 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star Wars Battlefront PC install stuck at 46%

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @tallonius2 

I am really sorry for those troubles, installing the game. Can you try to cancel the install, Clear Origin cache files, restart your system and download the game again? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,521 Views)

In Game Install Stuck At 46%

★★★ Newbie
So I Got Battlefront 2 For PS4 On Christmas Eve Let It Download And Then I Finally Got To Play And Then There’s A In-Game Install So I Let That Install Go For About A Hour Come Back And It’s Still Stuck At 46% So I Leave My PS4 In Rest Mode And It Still Wont Download Even Now. Idk If I’m Doing Something Wrong Or I Just Have To Wait But I’m About To Return It.
Message 3 of 4 (2,863 Views)

Re: In Game Install Stuck At 46%

★★★ Newbie
Try updating your game through origin. For me it resumed installation
Message 4 of 4 (2,630 Views)