Star Wars Battlefront 2 won't launch

by notCracker1

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 won't launch

★★★★★ Newbie
@BRKNYato worked only when i deleted everything related to origin and battlefront
Message 31 of 37 (3,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@526christian How do you verify the game files?
Message 32 of 37 (2,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atichello, I found a walkaround for this issue.
open cmd in admin , type bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff and restart the engine then you are done .

Message 33 of 37 (2,613 Views)

★ Novice

Please help, I’ve reinstalled SWBF2, didn’t work, reinstalled origin, didn’t work. Deleted all of my 4 hours of mods work and didn’t work. Watched at least 13 videos, didn’t work. My acc has a decent amount of things on it, and I don’t want to lose it, can you please help me? This all happened yesterday.

Message 34 of 37 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi guys! i also tried everything: deleting the game and reinstaling it but nothing worked. at the and i choose to try to run it in epic games launcher and it worked! this is the only thing that works. Just open epic games launcher and run the game. Hope it works for you!

Message 35 of 37 (1,871 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I had similar issues. I updated GeForce Driver. I got the game from Epic so now I am opening Epic game and Origin and I launched the game from Epic and not from Origin and it worked

Message 36 of 37 (1,746 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 37 of 37 (1,638 Views)