Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 201

by marcussbruh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 201

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys! Ive been experiencing a game breaking bug when trying to join a online lobby in star wars battlefront 2. Whenever I try to connect, it stops loading and throws me back into the main menu and then the error message 201 pops up. I know what it means and I have read most of the cases regarding this issue. I've been expieriencing this since our router got upgraded to a new one and neither me nor my brother can join any lobby in the game. Obviously the connectivity isnt the issue, since we can play with any other game perfectly fine. Also I've tried to connect my mobile data to my pc, since my pc has a wi-fi motherboard and it worked perfectly. Does anyone have any ideas what I should try?

Message 1 of 3 (876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 201

Hero

This didn't help?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (814 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This didn't help?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@marcussbruh me too
Message 3 of 3 (540 Views)