Star Wars Battlefront 2: Stuck in first load screen

by Thorakites

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2: Stuck in first load screen

★★ Novice

Hey folks,

I just bought SW BF2 for Christmas and I tried launching it a couple of times, but it just gets stuck on the initial loading screen with the little bars forming a circle going up and down without ever progressing beyond this. I've waited for a total of 8 mins so far.

I've tried deleting the STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, but that made no difference.

I've also checked that my computer meets the minimum requirements using this tool: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/star-wars-battlefront-2/16235

Any clues as to what I should do?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (1,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2: Stuck in first load screen

★★ Novice

So, I just deleted the game file once more and it worked... Good luck with your case though.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,050 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Yeah this is the same thing for me but on ps4. I have deleted and reinstalled the game twice now. I have done everything listed in a few other posts with similar problems.

Message 2 of 5 (1,079 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I just deleted the game file once more and it worked... Good luck with your case though.

Message 3 of 5 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this problem. Do you have any helpful ideas?

Message 4 of 5 (931 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem. i bought the game on epic store. after  i enabled dx12. first loading screen time so long(10 minute at least). all gpu and win 10 drivers are currents one. my system info. i5 9300h, rtx 2060. i have been playing the game since day one on origins with another account. when my new account in epic store this problem is pop up.

Message 5 of 5 (601 Views)