Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Save Error

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Save Error

★★★ Newbie
  1. Every time I play arcade mode (co-op) on Battlefront 2, it doesn’t save my progress. It keeps taking me back to the previous level. This happens frequently. What can I do to fix it?
Message 1 of 3 (775 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@AgentGoulds 

Ho there AgentGoulds. 

Could be you are in offline mode. If the online game does not see your progress, it can't save it.  

You could try this.

Log in, make sure you are connected, then log out, reboot and when you get back to OS..

Look for the   Documents Folder, and see if you have a Battlefront 2 folder.  Then look in crash dumps.  Let me know if there are files there.

If not, then I would clean out the setting folder.  Delete the 4 files there. Run a registry cleaner to look for old file links then..  Reboot again, then log-in to origin and launch the game.

All your progress should be saved to the EA servers and will restore the folders on your computer..

Hope this works for you..  GLHF

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (709 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @AgentGoulds I've moved your topic to the Battlefront II forum.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 2 of 3 (753 Views)

Champion

@AgentGoulds 

Ho there AgentGoulds. 

Could be you are in offline mode. If the online game does not see your progress, it can't save it.  

You could try this.

Log in, make sure you are connected, then log out, reboot and when you get back to OS..

Look for the   Documents Folder, and see if you have a Battlefront 2 folder.  Then look in crash dumps.  Let me know if there are files there.

If not, then I would clean out the setting folder.  Delete the 4 files there. Run a registry cleaner to look for old file links then..  Reboot again, then log-in to origin and launch the game.

All your progress should be saved to the EA servers and will restore the folders on your computer..

Hope this works for you..  GLHF

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 3 of 3 (710 Views)