Star Wars Battlefront 2 Crash issues

by Leonheart210

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Crash issues

★★ Novice

Played this game for a few hours and the game has crashed randomly while playing 8x in less than 4 hours. I have a GTX 1070 and plenty of RAM to play the game. Just wanted to give a heads up. Also 2 of those times created and entire computer blue screen recovery crash, other times was a game closing entirely.

Message 1 of 25 (11,410 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Crash issues

★★★ Novice

Same here, I have a 970 rather than a 1070.

I've even done entire system format and OS reinstall.

Message 2 of 25 (11,339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me. 

BSOD on start. Could start a game a few times, then BSOD after 1 min. 

Lastest drivers, reinstalled the game, deleted all folders. GTX 970, 4790k, 16gb ram. 

Message 3 of 25 (11,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, 1080ti and a i7 6700k 32gb ram , game crashes , disconnects from servers, frame drops ... game is running bad

Message 4 of 25 (11,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here with GTX 970m. 

I can't play, the game freez every two minutes, sometimes even in the menu.

I uninstalled / reinstalled the game, uninstalled / reinstalled Nvidia drivers and disabled DirectX 12 but still same issue.

WinEvent shows : nvlddmkm was not responding

Please provide us a fast fix !!

Message 5 of 25 (11,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Snarlik87 BSOD usually indicated hardware failure, might have a dodgy part..

Message 6 of 25 (11,123 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 7 of 25 (11,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure.. It can be a windows issue.. or a hardware issue.. or a driver issue.. Disappointed

But as I never had problem with previous games on this laptop, I'm not really into formating and Fresh Win installing

Message 8 of 25 (11,113 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can imagine that! Theres a few steps in that link that might help though! Standard smile

Message 9 of 25 (11,105 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm using a GTX 940M, on my laptop and the game gets above 60fps. Most settings are low because I thought that would fix it? I thought perhaps I was not getting enough FPS and that may have correlated to the problem, so I set all graphics to low and play in 720p. I'm well above 60 with this (averaging 80 with no V-Sync, though my monitor refresh rate IS 60).. Yet, game still crashing? I know there is no way it's due to my computer itself. It seems to be either a glitch with the Nvidia cards (maybe the driver update?) or the game itself. I tend to get a crash when either respawning or when blaster fire/bombs go off near me. I'm very confused as to why this is happening? Please set out a patch for this because as far as I can tell many people are having similar problems with the game.. I love the game, I just wanna play!

Message 10 of 25 (10,115 Views)