Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

by Endless1337

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

★ Novice
Message 61 of 68 (1,666 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

What fixed the issue for you??

Message 62 of 68 (1,440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if you have an nVidia card, try this:

Go into Nvidia Control Panel, on the Adjust Desktop Size and Position page, under "Perform Scaling on Display", change "Aspect Ratio" to "No Scaling".

Message 63 of 68 (1,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I found something that can help u out.My platform is windows 7,just try that.Go my computer click properties.Click on ADVANSED SISTEM SETTINGS,a box appear then click ADVANCED ( then Settings under Properties)Check every box but not SAVE TACKBAR .......Then go Advanced click CHANGE and Click CUSTOM SIZE.Then dawn below u can see is whryten CUSTOM SIZE when u are allredy clicked on CUSTOM SIZE put the numbers from RECOMENTED SIZE to BOUF of the BOXES PRES OK AND RESTARD COMPUTER !!! I HOPE THAT CAN HELP.Also put ure firewall OFF and Ure ANTIVIRUS OFF.   NJOY Standard smile and dont forget to put some XP +++++++

Message 64 of 68 (1,358 Views)

★ Novice
@ExstremeDemon1 TYYYYYYYYYYY
Message 65 of 68 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this as well as everything else and it still won't launch properly.

Message 66 of 68 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Top  of the line system everything updated - turned out what I had to do was turn off DX12 in game settings. After messing around with so many other options. 

Message 67 of 68 (524 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its not always their fault. most issues with videogames only last in the beginning. calm down, its not defect. its just a bit tricky. 

Message 68 of 68 (459 Views)