Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

by waci03

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

★★★★ Novice
Message 61 of 64 (679 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

What fixed the issue for you??

Message 62 of 64 (453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you have an nVidia card, try this:

Go into Nvidia Control Panel, on the Adjust Desktop Size and Position page, under "Perform Scaling on Display", change "Aspect Ratio" to "No Scaling".

Message 63 of 64 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I found something that can help u out.My platform is windows 7,just try that.Go my computer click properties.Click on ADVANSED SISTEM SETTINGS,a box appear then click ADVANCED ( then Settings under Properties)Check every box but not SAVE TACKBAR .......Then go Advanced click CHANGE and Click CUSTOM SIZE.Then dawn below u can see is whryten CUSTOM SIZE when u are allredy clicked on CUSTOM SIZE put the numbers from RECOMENTED SIZE to BOUF of the BOXES PRES OK AND RESTARD COMPUTER !!! I HOPE THAT CAN HELP.Also put ure firewall OFF and Ure ANTIVIRUS OFF.   NJOY Standard smile and dont forget to put some XP +++++++

Message 64 of 64 (371 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help