Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

by Play3r0_SC

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i also have the same problem. Black screen

and computer

hangs with crasch dump. Have never even got it started, have tried everything in this thread but in vain.
If I do not get help soon, you will get back my money!

sends attachments, dxdiag and latest crasch dump.

Rdgs

Adam

Message 31 of 68 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem !

And none of the solutions commented in this topic worked for me

This is disgusting and i'm really disappointed about this, as i was really expecting to play this game and since monday it does not longer works

I also seek for a solution so pls if an admin or anyone could help,

Thanks

Message 32 of 68 (2,867 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still having the same problem, game crashes at main screen and then goes black and closes altogether back to origin. or should I luck out and it works, I would join a game and my keyboard and mouse no longer respond in game. The leaves me to Ctrl-Alt-Del out.

Seeing how there are a lot of customers with the exact same issue, is there someone working on this to correct it?

Message 33 of 68 (2,580 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue for me - but it mostly gets to the menus the crashes - or I get in to a match for about 5-10 mins and then it happens.

Also Win 7 64bit,

16gig DDR4.

i7 CPU

GTX 780TI

Running newest Nvidia drivers - they do seem to crash/get closed by windows so I'm thinking this is more an issue with the Newest Nvidia drivers and Windows 7 than the game it self.

Message 34 of 68 (2,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, the game work properly but since i do a "big cleanup" of my Pc, the game do the black screen crash...

Message 35 of 68 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having a similar problem, however instead of when I start the game, it’s when I click or am taking damage in-game. I’ve tried similar methods. PLEASE HELP!! I love this game other than this problem and it would help sooo much.
Message 36 of 68 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

Then to add to the issues it won’t let me select a game afterwards. 

Message 37 of 68 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried everything in my power to fix the issue and NOTHING has resulted in any kind of slight change whatsoever. 

Message 38 of 68 (2,516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've got the same problem with Windows 10 Creators Update and AMD R9 390.

How did you go back to the 1703 compilation? I'm really sure that the problem is for the Creator Update.

Message 39 of 68 (2,458 Views)

★★★ Novice

1080 ti 

loading into the game clicking on the windows shuts off signals to my screen

if i alt tab back screen comes back on

can u fix ur game lol glad i didnt buy it 

yay for free trial

Message 40 of 68 (2,454 Views)