Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

by Tichonderoga

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) gives black screen for 3 seconds, then crashe

★★★ Novice
I shall try it when I get home, I hope you are the saint the great ones told of! Thank you for the suggestion!
Message 11 of 68 (4,860 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cheers for clue mate, but still nothing for me. Any more tips will be great Standard smile

Message 12 of 68 (4,857 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Exact problem. Iv tried all the typical fixes like run it in admin mode, repair the game, run it using different files, update gpu driver, revert to old gpu driver. In my patches folder i have a win32bit instead of 64bit? that may be the problem? There is also a trial version of the game in the file but they did not give me the code to use it so maybe the game thinks i dont have the rights to play? to me it just looks like a bug that they will have to fix with an update. hope someone smarter can find a solution because its probably a complex solution.

Message 13 of 68 (4,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you are running SLI i suggest shutting it off. ( you an try turning it back on afterwards if you get it fixed. )

i have also turned off allow origin while in game ( buggy software )

you can also try this in advanced lunch options, paste it into the bar at the bottom  -novid -noborder -windowed

this is what i have done/tried to get mine to work. Now to see if it will last

Good luck guys

Message 14 of 68 (4,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, shame on this game developers.

Never had such a frak up with Blizzard.

Message 15 of 68 (4,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! -novid -noborder -windowed worked for me...

Message 16 of 68 (4,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you, deleting the folder plus not having origin enabled whilst playing worked a treat.
Message 17 of 68 (4,498 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I had to revert my windows from version 1709 to 1703 and my problem was resolved.

Message 18 of 68 (4,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do I do that

Message 19 of 68 (4,478 Views)

★ Novice

does not work with me

Message 20 of 68 (4,382 Views)