Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Bug

by Lotr37991

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Bug

★★★ Newbie
Dear EA,

I bought the game new and installed it from a disk. I can play up to the beginning of The Observatory mission/end of the previous mission. But when the cut scene comes on, as the battle cruiser pulls away, the game makes a loud stuttering noise and crashes to the main Xbox screen. I tried everything, including erasing my game and starting over and resetting the console. I haven't uninstalled the game yet, as it's a huge download. Is this a known problem? Is there anything else I can do? Thanks.
Message 1 of 3 (421 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Bug

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lotr37991

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with SWB2 Frown

We've received a few reports about the crashing game on Xbox One recently, but they're mostly connected with multiplayer Wondering

Can I ask when exactly have you started playing the game? Since you're a new player, I would like to establish if one of our recent patches might be the problem here. And have you noticed this issue in any other game mode - Arcade, for example?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Bug

★★★ Newbie

I began playing the gane last Tuesday. I haven't played anything other than the campaign yet. It always to the cutscene before the observatory and crashes.

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)